Select Page

My Story: 

My name is Michael Valentino and I’ve been trying to establish my career in real estate for over 2 years. I spend 90% of my time looking for side work, or working to pay my bills. The remaining 10% I give to my real estate career. Any time I have a small runway I have been able to get a deal going, but it hasn’t been enough to establish myself and become self-sustaining. (I submitted 2 offers in Feb 2023)

When covid struck I lost my job of 5 years that had been sustaining me. I am now positioned at a firm with a great mentor and coach who sends me plenty of leads. My challenge now is finding the time to follow up and take care of them. I’ve made about $10,000 total in real estate in the past few years so far, and am seeking a runway to help me gain momentum to close a few more deals so I can sell real estate full time. 

The median house price in Western North Carolina is $350,000. At a 3% commission, that would be $10,500.

If my goal is reached, I promise to give it everything I have and follow up with all progress updates. This would absolutely transform my life and I would be happy to report back at every milestone.

Thank you for taking a moment to consider contributing to my goal. If you have any questions or ideas I would love to hear them.

With Gratitude,


Career Transition Fund

$2,250 of $10,000 raised

Seeking a career transition fund to sell Real Estate full time…  Anything helps!

Update: Thank you so much!!

Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.

Donation Total: $1.00

Anonymous User


March 30, 2023

Amount Donated

Anne Rasheed

March 27, 2023

Amount Donated

Terri Meadows

March 26, 2023

Amount Donated

Autumn Greenfield

March 26, 2023

Amount Donated